Pinterest is probably my favourite social media site. It’s a playground for those of us who love visuals. While my studio is still filled with lots of old school images on paper, Pinterest allows me to exponentially expand the reach of my mood boards and inspiration sources.
I want to thank those of you who are already following me on Pinterest; this weekend I cracked more than 7,000 followers! And if you aren’t already following me, join the pinning party! I promise to entertain you with an eclectic range of images spanning art to fashion to random bits of fun to lots of pattern and colour to inspiring environments and then some. In the mean time, what’s your favourite image in this collage?
Image credits (clockwise from top left):
- Retro pink floral design by Liberty
- Pierre Cardin’s Bubble House
- A wild and wonderful look from Louise Gray’s S/S 2013 collection
- Ideas make the world go round
- A surreal and strange still life from Recreation Center
- A colourful pattern from Design Milk
- A room featuring the Pantone Colour of 2014: Radiant Orchid
- A riotous work of art by Frank Stella
Please click here to subscribe to the Liz Nehdi Studio inspiration journal. You'll get occasional updates, behind-the-scenes shots from inside the studio, styling and trend advice, as well as exclusive promotions (including 10% off your first order!)