I’m not one to hide the fact that I love my beauty sleep. And Sundays are the perfect day to indulge in a few extra ZZZZZ’s. Here’s a collage featuring some of my favourite components for a relaxing and beautiful bedroom: a patterned duvet or walls, a dialed-back colour palette, great art, lots of pillows, sumptuous fabrics and fresh flowers.
What does your ideal bedroom look like?
Photo credits (clockwise from top left)
- A lovely bedroom vignette shared by SF Girl By Bay
- Graphic bedding by ferm Living
- Part of a design by frameless, available on society6.com
- A bedroom designed by the super talented Kelly Wearstler
- A subdued textile design by Elise Djo-Bourgeois, produced in 1928
- One of Jo’s favourite bedrooms of 2013 from Desire to Inspire
- A Moroccan-inspired pattern by Nancy Straughan
- Part of a painting by Paul Klee, one of my favourite artists (at center of collage)
Please click here to subscribe to the Liz Nehdi Studio inspiration journal. You'll get occasional updates, behind-the-scenes shots from inside the studio, styling and trend advice, as well as exclusive promotions (including 10% off your first order!)