I don’t have any kiddos of my own just yet, but I love bright colours and a playful aesthetic, so I find myself being drawn to kid’s clothes from time to time. Problem is, a lot of what’s out there in the realm of children’s wear is just too twee, as the Brits would say. Here’s a sampling of some of the brands that are doing it just right in my opinion: looks that are fun, playful and sometimes a little bit irreverent.
To all the moms and dads out there: what’s your favourite brand for your little ones?
Image credits (clockwise from top left):
- A fab look from the Franky Grow Spring/Summer 2013 Collection
- Stella McCartney does children’s wear with a sense of humour
- A Jungle Folklore print from Orange You Lucky
- This is one cool dude decked out in Mini Rodini (they have a pretty fantastic blog too)
- Andy Rementer’s super cool People Blocks
- Fun pattern mix from Missoni
- Ready for an adventure in a great dress from Antik Batik
- A lovely botanical inspired print from Elizabeth Olwen
- Playing with scale (and lemons) photographed by Maxine Helfman
Please click here to subscribe to the Liz Nehdi Studio inspiration journal. You'll get occasional updates, behind-the-scenes shots from inside the studio, styling and trend advice, as well as exclusive promotions (including 10% off your first order!)