In honour of St. Patrick’s Day, here’s a collage of all things green.
Fun factoid – did you know that St. Patrick is credited with banishing snakes from Ireland?
Enjoy a Guinness and kick back tonight.
Stay in touch, learn more and buy:
Image credits (clockwise from top left):
- Jungle illustration from Maxime Sabourin
- Amazing living sculpture at the Swarovski Crystal Factory in Austria via Honestly WTF
- Green bottles via Kelly Wearstler’s blog. Lots more green inspiration via her Peridot Pinterest board
- A work by Alexander Tovborg on Contemporary Art Daily
- Miroslava Duma in a fab emerald sequined skirt on This is Glamorous
- Palm photo via HappyMundane’s Instagram
- Green décor in the living room via Caryn Grossman
- A composition from the 1950’s by Birger Carlstedt (at center)
Please click here to subscribe to the Liz Nehdi Studio inspiration journal. You'll get occasional updates, behind-the-scenes shots from inside the studio, styling and trend advice, as well as exclusive promotions (including 10% off your first order!)