Don’t get me wrong – I love my life. Working as a designer in London is truly a dream come true for me. And yet, there are times (ahem, the middle of a wet, cold and dreary February) when I fantasize about being someplace tropical. I’m sure you can relate. I’ve had the good fortune of visiting some incredible beaches over the years. Here’s a collage of some of my favourites. Oh to be lying on one of them right now...
What’s your favourite beach destination? Any tips for my next trip?
All photos are courtesy of the multi-talented Karim Morgan Nehdi
Images (clockwise from top left)
- A beach in the Algarve region of Portugal seen from the cliffs above
- Sand through the crystal clear water of Mykonos, Greece
- A beach scene in Antibes, France, shot in the style of the masterful Slim Aarons
- Amazing rock and sea textures in Algarve, Portugal
- Longtail boats lined up on Phra Nang Beach in Railay Beach, Thailand
- Rocks below the turquoise waters of Ibiza, Spain
Please click here to subscribe to the Liz Nehdi Studio inspiration journal. You'll get occasional updates, behind-the-scenes shots from inside the studio, styling and trend advice, as well as exclusive promotions (including 20% off your first order!)