Working with the founder, the Freelance Wholesales Representative will strategically position and distribute the brand through the very best department stores and opinion-forming independent retailers. The sales agent will be responsible for creating relationships with buyers and facilitating sales with new wholesales clients. Specific duties include managing client orders, organizing meetings, showing samples, handling client inquiries, investigating any issues with products, and organizing events that showcase new products.
ABOUT LIZ NEHDI STUDIO
Liz Nehdi Studio brings a fresh voice to women’s apparel, providing collectors with a way of bringing art with them on holiday, and a means of finding the joy + inspiration of travel no matter where they are.
Our collection of versatile kimonos, scarves and beach coverups is imbued with the spirit of eternal summers and is inspired by our favourite coastal destinations around the world, from the beaches of Palm Beach and Thailand, to the coves of Antigua and Martha’s Vineyard, to the brilliant sun of the Cote d’Azur.
Our limited edition, luxurious + wearable artworks are lovingly crafted in revered European ateliers and have been featured in the likes of Glamour UK, Tatler and Hamptons magazine.
SKILLS / PROFILE
- Outgoing personality and the ability to build and maintain trustworthy relations
- Professional and ambitious mind-set + enjoy taking on responsibility
- A flexible, proactive and result-oriented approach to your tasks enabling you to prioritize in the best possible way
- A humble, yet energetic and persuasive personality
- Highly motivated + positive can-do attitude
- Organized + dependable
- Strong writing ability
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to work independently + gracefully accept constructive criticism
- Proficient mathematical ability
- Working experience within retail or sales, preferably in the affordable luxury sector
- Knowledge of the fashion industry and the latest trends
- Well connected with international department store buyers as well as key independents & multiples
- Fluent in English - both spoken and written
- Language skills other than English a plus
- Solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
HOURS / LOCATION
- Part time - flexible hours
- London, New York City or Los Angeles. Other locations may be considered
Please send your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to subscribe to the Liz Nehdi Studio inspiration journal. You'll get occasional updates, behind-the-scenes shots from inside the studio, styling and trend advice, as well as exclusive promotions (including 20% off your first order!)