In a few weeks I’m headed to southern California for a little R+R, so I’ve got brightly coloured prints, swimsuits and sandals on the brain. Here’s a selection of what I’d like to pack for my time in Palm Springs.
What else should I bring?
Image credits & links to purchase (from left to right)
- This boldly coloured, geometric sweater from J Crew feels right for a mid-century modern mecca like Palm Springs
- Slouchy and super comfortable boyfriend jeans from Zara
- A cute, tribal-inspired romper from Mara Hoffman
- Tortoise shell sunglasses from Warby Parker
- Sexy black bikini from Vitamin A
- Rose gold flipflops from Tkees
- Zebra + magenta + orange – could these flats from Pretty Ballerina be any more fun?
- Basic white shorts from J Crew: a summer staple for me
- Brightly coloured and wildly patterned beach towel from Mara Hoffman for Pendelton
- Another indispensable basic from J Crew: perfect black capri pants that go with everything
- A flowy floral top from Anthropologie
- Mod floral shift dress from Zara
- Sexy strapless one piece bathing suit from Vitamin A. I think it might be time to try a one piece!
- This bag from Mar Y Sol transitions from poolside to town
- Geometric pattern play from J Crew
- Sandals that are comfortable enough for walking, but don’t make you feel like a tourist from Gentle Souls
Stay in touch, learn more and buy:
Please click here to subscribe to the Liz Nehdi Studio inspiration journal. You'll get occasional updates, behind-the-scenes shots from inside the studio, styling and trend advice, as well as exclusive promotions (including 20% off your first order!)