I’ve had a major colour crush on purple recently. I’m in love with all shades of it: lavender, aubergine, violet, orchid, mauve, amethyst, raspberry, lilac, mulberry, plum and wisteria. It’s an incredibly versatile hue that can set the scene for a variety of moods – from sultry to feminine to bohemian to calm.
Here’s a massive collage of purple pretties. I’ve also included cropped segments of the overall collage so that you can see all of the beautiful details.
Detail 3 (images clockwise from top left)
- Radiant Orchid dining room via Homedit
- Kelly Wearstler scarves via her blog My Vibe My Life
- Rhythm of Color Kuzu Oushak Grapes Over-dyed rug formerly available via Domino
- Agate Bookends formerly available at Joss & Main
- Australian Aboriginal artwork via Susane Brown Interior Design
What’s your favourite shade of purple?
Stay in touch, learn more and buy:
Please click here to subscribe to the Liz Nehdi Studio inspiration journal. You'll get occasional updates, behind-the-scenes shots from inside the studio, styling and trend advice, as well as exclusive promotions (including 20% off your first order!)