It’s time for Coronas, tequila and tacos! Oh, and some Mexican textiles.
Here’s a Mexican fiesta collage in honour of Cinco de Mayo. Of course I love, love, love the use of lots of bold colours all together in Mexican fabrics.
Got any fun plans for the evening?
Image credits (clockwise from top left)
- Balloons via My Vibe My Life
- Textiles via Live Colorful
- Serape via Pinterest
- Mexican themed party via Honestly Yum
- Black fabric via AlabioAlabao on Etsy
- Cactus fruit via Images of Everything
- Pink fabric via Camille Styles(at center)
Stay in touch, learn more and buy:
Please click here to subscribe to the Liz Nehdi Studio inspiration journal. You'll get occasional updates, behind-the-scenes shots from inside the studio, styling and trend advice, as well as exclusive promotions (including 20% off your first order!)