As soon as spring rolls around, I want to get outside as much as possible. Now, it may or may not actually be feeling like spring where you are. Luckily the weather in London has been pretty darn good recently. I’m feeling for my friends and family on the east coast of the US who just got hit with MORE snow this past weekend.
Hopefully it’s warm enough where you are to get out for a walk or run. If not, hopefully these scenic little vignettes will bring the spring vibe to you. And if all else fails, bring a little bit of the outside in with you with some fresh flowers or a new house plant.
Image credits (clockwise from top left)
- Pink house with flowers via Dear Pretty Things
- Crow on a perch via Happy Mundane's Instagram
- Coastal scene with flowers via Pinterest
- Tray with flower and tea via The Glitter Guide
- Outdoor seating at a Parisian cafe via I like/want/need
- Bicycle and window via Audrey Loves Paris
Stay in touch, learn more and buy:
Please click here to subscribe to the Liz Nehdi Studio inspiration journal. You'll get occasional updates, behind-the-scenes shots from inside the studio, styling and trend advice, as well as exclusive promotions (including 10% off your first order!)