About Liz Nehdi Studio
Liz Nehdi Studio brings a fresh voice to women’s apparel and accessories, providing current and future collectors with a way of bringing art with them on holiday, and a means of finding the joy and inspiration of travel no matter where they are.
The Liz Nehdi brand was launched in 2015 by Liz & Karim Morgan Nehdi and aims to introduce a way of life that celebrates fun, creative expression, optimism, and the beautiful complexities of the global village in which we all live. Learn more about Liz Nehdi Studio
About Liz Nehdi
Liz Nehdi is an American artist and designer based in London. She was born near Washington DC and grew up in Bethesda MD. She studied at Miss Porter's School (USA), Middlebury College (USA), Dartmouth College (USA) and the University of the Arts London (UK) - Chelsea College of Art & Design and Central Saint Martins - and holds a BA in Studio Art with Honors and an MA in Textile Design with Distinction.
Liz travels extensively and has lived in the United States, United Kingdom, France and Singapore.
This is a jack-of-all-trades position. The successful candidate will be the Creative Director’s right hand man/woman and assist with a wide array of activities, such as:
- Content marketing
- Wholesale Selling Support
- Production Management
- Quality Control
- Preparing packages + shipping orders to customers
- General office assistance
Other potential duties, depending on the successful applicant’s skill set
- Photographing designs, products, inspiration etc for blog posts
- Graphic design – for website, blog etc (including typographic, photographic and illustrative elements)
Skills & Experience
- Ambitious, curious and inquisitive mind
- Organized, dependable + trustworthy
- Highly motivated + positive can-do attitude
- Great communication skills – outgoing + personable
- Strong writing ability
- Knowledge and interest in fashion + design
- Great research skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to work independently + gracefully accept constructive criticism
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite
- Prior internships or relevant experience strongly preferred
- Illustration and/or photography skills a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Social media savvy
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign + Illustrator) a plus
- This is a part-time internship (about 15 hours/week) that will last for 3 months, with the potential to extend, based on performance
- The internship will consist of a combination of in-person and remote work
- Applicants need to be based near London
- Flexible working hours in general, but will need to be available afternoon + evening of 14 June
Who would benefit?
This is a unique opportunity to assist with many aspects of an emerging fashion label and is perfect for a university student or recent graduate who is considering launching his or her own brand. You will be exposed to – and contribute to – all of the activities that go into starting a brand – including production, sales outreach, PR, marketing and design.
The ideal candidate possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and is willing to pitch in however he or she is needed. He or she would have educational and/or practical experience in the fashion industry and/or business.
To apply, please submit your CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please click here to subscribe to the Liz Nehdi Studio inspiration journal. You'll get occasional updates, behind-the-scenes shots from inside the studio, styling and trend advice, as well as exclusive promotions (including 10% off your first order!)